Why is evolution taught in science classes?
- Students are taught evolution in primary school, high school and university.
- Most students never question evolution - they just accept it as "fact."
- Of those students who eventually become science teachers, most will also teach evolution to the next generation as "fact."
- Thus, evolution has become self-perpetuating.
- Teaching something that is un-testable and un-observable, is not science.
Q1: Why do many scientists believe evolution?
- People who believe evolution to be true, are simply regurgitating what they've been taught.
- Science is defined as: "A particular body of knowledge, obtained by systematic observation & testing."
- Science requires observational evidence.
- Science involves making a hypothesis, and conducting experiments to test the hypothesis.
- Where are the experiments demonstrating evolution? There are NONE.
- As evolution cannot be observed or tested, it is NOT science.
- Most medical doctors were taught that stomach ulcers were caused by stress & poor diet.
Many doctors prescribed a "holiday" to patients who had stomach ulcers.
The "holiday" didn't cure the patient of his/her stomach ulcers.
- Researchers in Western Australia (1982) discovered that stomach ulcers were actually caused by bacteria - not stress.
They won a Nobel prize for their discovery of the helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- Thus, all the medical doctors were completely WRONG about stress causing stomach ulcers.
They had all been taught something completely FALSE.
- There are many science people who reject evolution.
- Can you name ANY ONE THING about evolution, that you KNOW FOR CERTAIN to be true?
Solution: Evolution is not science!