The most complicated kilogram of matter.
- The human brain is the most complicated kilogram of matter known to mankind.
- It contains an estimated 90 billion nerve cells (neurons), and trillions of connections between the neurons.
- How the brain actually works is still a mystery, despite vast amounts of MRI research.
- The brain contains more cells, than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
- How does the brain store, process & retrieve the absolutely vast amounts of information associated with vision, memory, images, speech, learned skills, hearing, emotions, sounds etc?
- The brain's complexity is beyond our understanding - almost infinitely complex.
Q1: How did atoms (which have no intelligence) figure out how to build the human brain?
Q2: How did atoms encode all these complex brain building instructions inside DNA?
- Could you build a brain?
- If you were given all the ingredient atoms to form a complete human brain from scratch, you wouldn't be able to do it.
- Evolution says that unintelligent atoms figured it out, by themselves, by random chance!
- If you believe evolution is true, you're saying atoms (with no intelligence) are smarter than you are. That's your worldview.
- The more complex a product, the smarter the Manufacturer has to be, to make that product.
- The idea that something as infinitely complex as the brain, came into existence from an explosion, is fanciful.
- There must be infinitely smart external intelligence (God), Who designed & created the human brain.
Solution: You are smarter than atoms. Your belief in evolution is the problem.